It is not that athens doesn't like to travel alone.
The probability of encountering insane people is much higher when a girl travels alone.
One day athens was alone going up the elevator of Maharajalela monorail station.
The station was kind of quite like usual in the afetrnoon.
Suddenly a guy who didn't look like Malaysian walked up the elevator and stayed very close to me.
I was alarmed and walked faster up.
I turned left to walk towards the ticketing counter.
He went in another direction, and started to stare at the road.
When i was waiting for my train, i realized that my bag had something sticky on it.
Guess what?
He spat on my bag!
That was when H1N1 started to spread, and the first thing that came across my mind was, does he have H1N1????!!!
Thank God he didn't spit on my hair!
Or else.......
2.insane guy
Posted by
athens
|
Labels:
public transport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Er... He spat?? For? Zzzzz. Praise God I didn't see such person yet. No, praise God I don't need to see such people. LOL. But, ewwww......on your bag. Did you wash it afterwards?
u say leh??
haha
Post a Comment