RSS

stress? (1)


拨不开的云雾正堆积,快下雨了。怎么办?

Say hi to athens again!
This time athens is going to share about things that stress her up.
The above line was what athens has written as her msn personal message.
Athens is quite lost.
She doesn't know which university to go to.
She's the type that prefer other people to narrow down things for her,for she will just be lost with too many choices and options.
She is feeling the stress, for she has to submit her toefl score soon.
Athens' prayer of the day:
Lord,please show me Your way. I know my future is in Your hand. I m safe in Your hand. Teach me not to be worried, for You know what will happen to me. I thank You Lord that I know You and i know that i m safe in Your arm.
In Jesus' name,amen.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: