RSS

R.I.P



R.I.P
One of my batch jpa who was in the states has just passed away.
Must we wait til we lose somebody only we start to think about life?
A lot of times we are just enjoying our life, thinking that death is not near.
We leave no room for serious stuff, maybe we think that it is 'uncool' to talk about them.

I have this on my board.
He was the Head of Missons Committee in my church.
When he passed away early this year, many turned out at his memorial service and talked about the love of God he had shown to many of us.
I was inspired by his work.
He worked very hard for the kingdom of God, doing ministry to serve orang asli and people in northern thailand.
His passion for Christ and love for all brothers and sisters was evident.
Many of us just cried while we listen from what he had personally done to serve the others.
May my life be like his.
Lord, empower me to serve You.


For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21
因 我 活 着 就 是 基 督 , 我 死 了 就 有 益 处 。 腓 利 比 书 1:21


It is hard to live a life for Jesus.
I am not afraid of death, even though I wish I still have time on earth.
I know that my God has prepared a place for me to go.
I hope when my time's up, I will be able to say like Paul:

6For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
2 Timothy 4 :6-8



4:6 我 现 在 被 浇 奠 , 我 离 世 的 时 候 到 了 。
4:7 那 美 好 的 仗 我 已 经 打 过 了 。 当 跑 的 路 我 已 经 跑 尽 了 。 所 信 的 道 我 已 经 守 住 了 。
4:8 从 此 以 后 , 有 公 义 的 冠 冕 为 我 存 留 , 就 是 按 着 公 义 审 判 的 主 到 了 那 日 要 赐 给 我 的 。 不 但 赐 给 我 , 也 赐 给 凡 爱 慕 他 显 现 的 人 。
提 摩 太 後 书4: 6-8


God bless.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: