RSS

the book worm in me

A perfect afternoon:
It's raining lightly outside.
Athens sits by the window, transported into another world.
There's a hot drink beside her.
She is totally into the book, and forgets about it all.


This book was given to me when I went for prize giving ceremony at sinchew daily office. This guy is so good at analyzing the current politics of malaysia. Oh how i wish i have the other book 若轻 as well!


This is the book that was later turned into the movie Slumdog millionaire. Huiwei, you are so good at choosing books! I have not watch the movie before. Guess I will not anyway.
Animal Farm! The book is great because it substiute all human characters into animals. Fun doing the imagination. Pigs rule farm and drive human out. Cool. It reflects the real political world. You can actually think of politicians which fit certain animal characters.


YOU SHOULD READ THIS! It's a story of a teacher who helps a girl who seems hopeless. This is great.



Yes. Lessons learned. I need a hug right now.
XD
Current book: The world according to clarkson.
Coming up:
天路历程
伦敦桥
Lend me more books!
Thx a lot huiwei n jinhwei
Btw no budget for the current bookfair going on. +.+

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

shi ning said...

‘若轻’远在天边,近在眼前。。。i got the book, you want? ^^

athens said...

oh no~ how come u have it???? muhahha...nx time la...if i rmb! =p