After the Ah family cooked for shiau shuang's bday, they seem to be addicted to cooking.
So the Ah family's 二姐 shiau shuang and 六姐 shu xian decided to cook again today.
Before they started cooking today,
Shining: Athens ar, did you take my knife?
Athens: Err, no...I don't even have a knife.
Shining: You sure you didn't take my knife?
Athens: NO!!
Shining: Maybe you mistake your fork as the knife?
Athens: I AM NOT THAT BLUR!
Then athens took her fork to 'stab' her.
All because that day athens mistook shiau shuang's fork as her own, they started to bully athens GAO GAO!
For athens, all forks seem the same, how would she know that the fork wasn't hers, but shiau shuang's?
During statistics class,
Shining (happily telling karen): Haha, next time when athens become a mum she maybe would hold the wrong child's hand and bring the poor child home. Hahahaahh
Karen: Maybe she will say, never mind, all children are the same, as long as I have one.
Yea, after she has delivered her baby she must make a mark at the baby's body, if not she will bring other baby home!
Shining: What should she use to label ar? Marker pen?
(Shining and Karen happily discussing)
Athens: -.-'''''!!!!!
Ok lets come back. After eating as ShiNing was washing the rice pot,
Shi Ning (washing half way): Ei, why this rice pot doesn't look like mine?
She then found out that she was washing a rice pot that was there at the pantry for ages instead of the one we had used.
Athens didn't forget to LOL and tease her. Who knows.....
Shining: Hey athens, at least I found out that this is not mine, if it is you washing, you probably wouldn't know and take it as yours!
Athens: I AM NOT THAT BLUR!
(chasing her around and beating her)
The end.
I am not that blur!
Posted by
athens
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
HAHAHAHA....i din say marker pen, i said use paint..last longer..who knows if u forget to mark ur child? :P
use paint? wat paint worrr??? aiyaaa.....nippon?
Post a Comment