RSS

Camp Cameron 2010 (3)

Outing time!
This is my family up there on Cameron.
My grandpa, grandmas (we have two!), ,aunty and my gor gor jie jie and mei mei (apparently I am the second youngest, but I really thought they are of same age with me.)

First outing was to Boh Tea Plantation.
And we walked up there.
Yes. We WALKED 6km uphill!
WALLLLLLLLLKed!

Jess (after walking for half an hour): Grandpa, where is the plantation?
Grandpa David: Just around the corner!

This conversation repeated numerous times.
Phew~ more than an hour.
When it was time to return, we were offered a bus to send us down.
But what???? Some of my family members chose to walk down.
I guess they enjoy their secret conversations. xp

The second outing we were heading to Tanah Rata.
Btw we were staying in Habu, a small place below Tanah Rata.
Guess what? We had to hitch hike!
No where else in Malaysia you can try this.

I was pretty sceptical about whether we could look for a transport that could fetch so many of us up (12 I guess).
But we still prayed. For a lorry.
Andrew showed his thumbs up.
And behold immediately a nice clean land rover pulled over!
We sat on the basin and enjoyed all the way up,shouting.

The third outing we need to hike up to Tanah Rata as well before we went to Brinchang. We prayed for a lorry again.

A lot of lorries passed us by.
FEDex, Gardenier, Petronas....
haha.

But at last we got a lorry big enough to fetch two families at the same time!
Praise God for his provision.
We sang as we journeyed. Look at the wind.



Grandpa David, Grandma Lian Chui, small uncle Jay Ren, Aunty Chia Hoey, Papa James, Mama Dechen, Jia Sheng, Jessica, Grace, Rose, Kheng Swee,Hul Ling, Andrew, Chooi Ping, Ruth and Cheryl.
* I miss you guys!*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Moppeng said...

nice =) glad to see u having lotta fun !

athens said...

Praise Him! haha....but now back 2 reality....will still pray hard 2 follow Him.

Unknown said...

Found u here! Sobbies... u dun miss another grandma ah? -.-