Continue my story on redeeming relationship with my family....
The problem with me is, I know very little about my extended family.
When we were asked to construct our family tree, I realized that I don't even know my grandfather's name.
He died when my dad was 10. It seems to be a painful topic.
There are a lot more taboo names and events in my extended family.
One never present for reunion dinner.
I have not seen one of my cousins before.
Did my grandfather have another family last time?
There are a lot of questions, but I never care to ask.
Or I never dare to ask.
They shunned away from telling, because the stories are too painful.
It disturbs the perceived peaceful mind when the topics are brought up.
But I still want to know.
I am digging into a handful of painful stories, trying to understand more about my extended family.
I pray hard.
Lord, make my conversations with them bring healing, and not more hurts.
Camp Cameron (6)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
all the best :)
God allows thing to happen at the best timing!
Post a Comment