I felt the pain on left side of my neck.
Two days later I got fever after watching the match between Germany and Argentina.
Hoe Ping said: This is world cup fever. *Agrees!*
First I suspected I was sick because I cried.
I was crying when I heard comforting words from Ah Seng and Ching Shun.
They prayed for me for we could not find a suitable house in US for quite some time and the clock is ticking.
I cried not because of the housing problems. That day I was quite tired (already a bit uncomfortable) and emo because my dear left for Perlis.
At night I told CS I am a person who cannot cry, because I might get headache or high temperature.
The next day I didn't go to church. In the afternoon, the housing problem was amazingly, SOLVED!
Like Miss Flower said, our group leader pray very geng one.
Wow!!
God heard our prayer! I will get to the detailed story next time on the whole issue.
Then I checked online. Fever, symptoms of flu, aching of tonsil, sudden temperature rise.
Ah, should be virus-infected tonsilities.
Didn't do much things for few days. Finally I have completed this:
It was bought after PMR. And now only I completed it.
Hehe.
I was struggling with a thought before this.
I was thinking, is it important to keep a promise?
Or is it better to break it if by breaking it brings more good for him?
After I have been healed of the fever, suddenly the issue doesn't bother me anymore.
Before this the thought had me suffer.
I don't know why.
Amazing fever
Posted by
athens
|
Labels:
hol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment