Early in the morning I went to HKL. I need to get my medical report endorsed. I did the medical checkup at BP lab. I didn't realize that I can only do it in private hosp, gov hosp or gov clinic. I did the medical check up at BP lab when I first received my offer letter from my sponsor. Not a word was mentioned.
Now 2 years later, my sponsor rejected the medical report. So I got to ask a Dr to endorse it. Happily I went, bringing my reports, X-ray films and all.
My dad couldn't get a parking space so I was left alone to find my way in HKL. The compound was so big. Needless to say I was lost and simply walked around.
Elamak....mana tempat itu????!
After half and hour finally I went to the right place, which was right beside the parking lot. -.-''' Tired man.
The nurse told me that the Dr could not endorse the documents for me unless I bring my offer letter from my sponsor. What's the connection between medical report and offer letter? Too bad. I went home and took the offer letter there.
Phew, double work.
However, thank God for an understanding father.
Next, I went to JPN to take my new IC as I wanted to change the IC photo. Another story. When I did my IC, the person could not match my fingerprint with the one I already had in my old IC. Therefore, the person on duty said I need to wait for 3 months to get my new IC.
Reason: The department need to check whether you are truly the same person stated in the IC. What? Normal photo changing only requires 10 days, and now 3 months????? Then the person in charge said I could try calling and ask whether my IC is ready after 1 month.
Apa machine yang canggih ini fingerprint pun x dapat ambil!
So today I went and take it.
Last time when I used astro card reader to read my IC, the name column was left empty! Every other thing like address was correct.
Just that there was no name.
-.-'''
Everything was fine this time!
(Besides the photo lar....haha)
Praise God!
HKL and JPN
Posted by
athens
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I like the drawings by gogh!
what to do, malaysian govt departments like that lor
my dad is an artist u noe mernj..hehe....i have the sunflower painting in my bedroom^^....
yj, maybe nx time i will work there....
then maybe you can improve the govt service =)
Ur dad drew that?
So great to have an artist dad! I really like impressionists' drawings!
my dad is a portrait artist...xp
Post a Comment