Sunday night the job dropped from heaven.
I told God, God, no material....
Monday night, I went to my aunty's house.
Aunty: I have extra sets of tuition papers, for my son. You want?
@.@
God, You mean You provided me materials as well?
!
again?
Posted by
athens
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
He did that for me as well - provide me with things just when i needed them, so many times until I got scared >.<
must be that He's excited to see you teach...XD
yea i got scared too, but i realize we just need 2 praise Him and never to forget His goodness.
Oh maria, got any advice for me?
hahaha i'm suck at teaching, but i know what i like in a teacher.
i'd suggest use lots of imagery and make things cartoon-ish or story-like... and always be enthusiastic when teaching, even though your students may be less than enthusiastic.
and finally, know your stuff. haha! you'd do great.
Post a Comment