RSS

dropped from heaven

I was asking, God, how come no job for me?
I am on holiday from may till now.
Still another month before I get to fly.
Wanted to stay in Penang to teach my 2 cousins mandarin, but didn't want to leave my sister.
Wanted to find a job nearby my house, but never did anything to find.
(haha)

You will never guess how He does things.
Yesterday night as my mum and I came back from night market, my neighbor asked whether we know any teacher who can teach her son. The teacher next street has enough student and does not want to take more. After some discussion, my mum pointed at me and asked whether I want to teach him.
I was like HUH?!

My neighbor was quite happy to hear that and wanted me to start teaching tomorrow.
Teach him everything, mainly mandarine.
What do primary two kids study now?
My mind went blank.
Can I do this job properly? No experience at all.
(gan cheong~)

Athens: Can you let me see your textbooks?
Boy: Sure.
He gave me a big pile of books.


Y.Y
Gambateh athens, since He provide you the job He will give you enough strength!
(Still totally unsure of how to teach...HELP!)
Well, the job dropped from heaven in a situation you never expected.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

~Ben-G~ said...

Glad to hear that u're openning up to ur neighbor!
Muahaha....
Have a great time being a teacher for a time being.. =)

Moppeng said...

good =) teaching is fun

athens said...

thank God....totally unexpected...guess what hoeping, i nearly wanna ask u whether ur boss wan 2 hire me or not...btw..any advice for me? xp

Moppeng said...

well my boss is kinda desperate she always in need of teachers haha.. advice? just take it easy - no need to be too stressed =)

athens said...

i guess i just like to go ard and dun wana be tied by a job....phew~ teaching han yu pin yin is a tough job...x.x

Moppeng said...

ok la teaching is quite a flexible job. haha it could be tough at first but soon u will get the hang of it =)