RSS

why am i here?



I am a box.



















I got no idea why am I on the board. @.@


















This is too random,athens.
This is a gift from M.A.N.
Please don't ask athens why did MAN give her an empty box as a gift.
Athens does't know why.
Please don't ask why did the box end up being on her board.
Athens doesn't know why either.
But MAN, athens does appreciate all the random gifts (two colored strings??, paper with soothing words that had been crumpled in MAN's pocket before ????etc.) from you.

Thank God for a 'cute' friend like you!

Enjoy your holiday/finals/assignments and all!

(MR EW, any GRAMMAR or SPELLING mistake?)
(HAHA)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Erwin said...

actually yes there are but nvm... haha

athens said...

i noe sure got 1...(coz is eden mar)
correct me here...
is ur duty now
wahahahah..

Charlotte.Jialerd said...

LOLLLLL!! random gifts from MAN? xD
two dolored strings.. yea yea i rmb! haha.. they ended up on your small drawer, circled together.
crumpled paper from MAN's pocket? lol... i don't quite rmb tat..
PLUS+ the yellow face with a funny reaction eraser! :D