RSS

-.-'''

The following conversation took place a few days ago in my house.

Athens (after she changed her shirt before she went out): Father, after I have put on this shirt, I am feeling the irreversible effect of horizontal growth.

*silence*

Athens (repeated herself): Father, I am feeling the irreversible effect of horizontal growth.

*silence*

Athens: In other words, the shirt is tight.

*another long silence*

Y.Y
My dad ignored me three times.
(Btw, I call my dad as "father" and I don't know why. LOL!)

HAHAHAH

Anyway, tomorrow is Sabbath! It's time to rest from my new job (blog writing).
See you next week!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, me and my siblings also call my dad "father" too... after sometime we shorten it, we call "fa... fa.." :D

mei hua said...

maybe your dad was -.-" at your statement...coz too "deep" liao!

athens said...

grandma> wah! really, u oso call like that? 1st time hear. so short form..hahah

maria> i thk he no feeling. haha

Charlotte.Jialerd said...

hahahah! ignorance is a deep skill too ;D
fa...fa...