RSS

Camp Cameron (7) The Banquet

I still have tons to share about Camp Cameron, but I guess I have to give space to my current life.
( Basically I have too much to share, it might be something that is not so good.)

I have too much of God's blessings that I see in my daily life that I want to share on this blog. Some complaint that my blog posts are too long.

Sorrryyyyy...I can't help it xp

The last night of CC, we had a camp special night.
We were having a banquet.
All were asked to dress their best.
The guys went early to the dining room for briefing while the girls stayed and continue to dress up.

One of our family girls was so shy to wear a dress.
She put on the dress, changed to a pants, and changed back to dress again.
One forced me to put on some make up.
One helped a girl to style her hair again and again in different styles.
One kept going back to the room to look at the mirror.
(Imagine 10 girls with only one mirror!)




Neriton family's girls anticipating for the guys to pick them up to the dining place.

The guys entered the room, holding a stalk of rose each.
"You look lovely today. Can I assist you to the banquet?"
Asked the guy.
"Sure!" Taking the rose, I smiled and hold his arm.

Our grandma warned us before hand : The guys are just following the script, don't get carried away!
Such a gentleman. Yea, I almost got carried away.
He was so gentle, " Am I walking too fast?"
"Nay. It's alright."

The guys were serving the girls that night with food and all.
I really admire those who served sincerely.
It's so nice of them.
It's the servant heart, following the example of Him.

Most handsome guy of the night I have to say was my grandpa. xD

(There was a shortage of guys, so each guy at least assisted two girls! zhuan dao le lar~~~)

I miss Camp Cam!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Charlotte.Jialerd said...

lOL
grandpa David? really? most handsome? hahahaha. well, he's cute actually xD