RSS

Go Kart!!!!!



Thesaurus
go-kart
- a small low motor vehicle with four wheels and an open framework; used for racing

automotive vehicle, motor vehicle - a self-propelled wheeled vehicle that does not run on rails

Wehee~~~~

Let me update you guys bout my malacca trip.
It was absolutely happy to be with 3 of my church friends- Kai Chween, Hui Wei and Pui Kei!
We had heard about the go kart @ ayeh keroh, malacca from another church friend Siew Li.
We were all so eager to go since SL said it was the most memorable thing in her malacca trip.
We managed to find our way with google map, malacca travel map, PK's sense of directions and our enthusiasm.

No photos on go kart, they are all with PK.
Go Kart was a bit expensive (as expected), but we decided to give it a try.
We chose only the promo pack- 3 laps for RM15.
When we were still on our way, we thought we might spend an hour there, but ended up only half and hour.
I was so happy to see the car! so yeeeeeng!
We put on a shower cap (haha) before we put on the helmet.
We laughed at each other.
The instructor just gave a very simple instruction: Right leg accelerator, left leg brake.
He asked us to test the brake.
Opps, leg too short!
A pillow had to placed at my back. (xp)

I started the engine. He pulled the propeller. I was pressing the brake hard.
Go!
The car went super fast once I let go the brake.
DON'T BANG INTO THE TIRE WALL! I was hoping hard.
In fact, I didn't have to press on the accelerator. It went so so so sooooo fast.

PK's car was infront of me, but I was going to knock into her already.
I shouted and cut lane.
Looking at the tires wall, I was making a sound like baby half sobbing.
errherrr...erherr......errrrrr.....
So scary!

Suddenly I stopped making noise and realized that I was beginning to enjoy!
I looked at my left, what happened to HW's car?
Why did it stop beside the road?
I couldn't stop however.

The third lap I even stepped at the accelerator.
It was crazy!

After all of us had finished the 3 laps, HW told us that her car went out of petrol and every time she stepped on the brake, the engine died. The instructor went over to help and told her, don't step on the brake at all! -.-'''

Weheeee~~~~ want go again!

Read bit more bout go kart
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/3/31/southneast/20747719&sec=southneast

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: