RSS

Random good time!


The day before I went to Penang with MCKL friends, Li sia and I met up with Mel who couldn't make it to the trip. Mel, when can I go trip together with you????!

I can only say this outing was totally random! We didn't decide where to go at the first place. Prawn and I went to Mel's house. While we were discussing where to go, prawn was telling that she had never been to 1U before, so off we go!

In the car:
M: Athens, you decide where to eat lar later.
A: Hmm....let's eat at the 10th restaurant on our way OK? MUST go in no matter what.
P: Wah!!!!

So we went to new wing and started walking and counting.
Oh nooooo....out of so many good restaurant there, the 10th restaurant/ places to eat was.....

Mc D.

We were like -.-'''

Well, we didn't eat there at last.

M: No trying this kind of things again, OK?

We then shopped inside jusco for long sleeve shirts.




Cute Mel and prawn trying on that shirt ( what's that called again?)
They so shy lar!!! FUNNY~~~


I thought I looked weird in the shirt. Regret that I didn't buy it.
Why Mel and Prawn kept pulling me away? I didn't spend much money what.
I still wanted to shop!

We took 2 hours to decide where to eat for dinner.
MEL lar!
Very particular.
We ended up in Korean BBQ. My pocket burnt. Well, the food was nice.


We yum cha there until the worker kept looking at us. Well, I guessed it's time for them to close the shop.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

yj said...

is it that korean bbq place with the green dragon mascot?

athens said...

err.....i duno leh...y..that one nice izit?

yj said...

nah, i dunno. dont eat korean, just wondering, cuz i always see the advertisement for that when walking around 1u

athens said...

but we din eat in 1U....we ate somewhere else..i duno where oso xp

Joyuai said...

Eden oh eden
hahaha...

you look good in the shirt..this kind of shirt always show your figure of body ... nice :P

athens said...

now i got big TUMMY! no no no!